Sunday, April 4, 2010

How much more He loves you

Today we had our Easter Sunrise service in BU central park.  It was a great time, we worshiped, fellowship, "fei-low-ship", play games, have funs...

One thing I remember the most and caught me is Caelynn.  She is so cute and keep walking around and look for dogs.  When she reach certain place where the steps are harder.  She will reach out her hand and grab your finger to get supports.  And she is so adventures and keep wanting to touch the dogs and even putting her hand so close to the dog's mouth.

I was following her and make sure I'm there to let her grab my finger whenever she needs the supports.  I felt I love her so much that I wouldn't want her to fall down and gave her support whenever she needed.  I was so worried that she will be bitten by the dogs as she go on her adventures trying to touch the dogs.  Yet I was just following, letting her chose where she wants to go and let her wander around.  I don't want to decide for her where she is going.

Suddenly God just strike me with this thought.  Even though you know who to love a children who not even have a blood relationship with you.  How much more I love because I'm your heavenly Father.  Even though you know who to reach out your fingers to gave Caelynn support.  How much more your heavenly Father will response to you when you call upon Him.  That He will always be there to watch over me, protect and make sure I'm safe.  Yet He gave me the choice of free will, not forcing His thoughts and decisions into me but letting me have the freedom on this adventures search for my purpose of life.  In Matthew 7:9-11 it says:

9"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 


It strike me deep into my thoughts.  Lately I was having like this huge hiccup at my work and financial.  I thought I really can't get through this time and He is not even there to help me, that He don't care for me anymore.  That He is going to leave me to solve this problems myself.  Although the problems didn't just solved by itself overnight but I've manage to go through it.  It's by His grace, He led me through and He is always there to watch over us.  The reason is He loves us and He is love.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment